Archive for June, 2012|
Thursday, June 28th, 2012
Aero Contractors, Nigeria’s leading regional airline, has announced that effective July 9, 2012, the airline will commence flight operations between Uyo and Abuja.
The flight from Abuja to Uyo and Uyo to Abuja which will be operated with a Boeing 737 will depart at 12:45pm daily from either location.
Over the years, Aero has become the first airline of choice offering excellent value for money and making travels easier and convenient through its electronic products like book and pay online, online check in, online insurance, vouchers for on-line transactions and other numerous offerings.
“We are very excited to be launching these new routes and frequencies, which give our customers even more travel options to and from Uyo,” said Captain Akin George, Aero Managing Director. “In addition, the launch of these new routes and added frequencies further underscores the importance of our interest in the dynamic city of Uyo and our commitment to its growth.”
Aero flies to major domestic destinations including Lagos, Abuja, Calabar, Port Harcourt, Owerri, Warri, Enugu, Kano and Benin with plans to open more routes.
Wednesday, June 20th, 2012
Aerocontractors have included the POS form of payment at the reservation desk/ticketing counter. You can now pay for Aero flights ticket without passing through the stress of carrying money around.
The POS machines are available at the ticketing counter at Murtala Muhammed Airports 2 (MMA2) and at Aero contractors private terminal, Ikeja.
Since its cashless, the use of POS subsequently eliminates the cash handling fee charged over the counter.
It’s Fast! It’s safe and it’s cashless…….
Tuesday, June 19th, 2012
Effective today 19th June, 2012: you have a chance to win free tickets as you fly with us to any domestic destination of your choice. To win the tickets, here is what you have to do:
1. You must have successfully completed the payment of 3 bookings using the ATM machine.
2. Send the 3 reference codes to the e-mail address email@example.com; and you are a winner.
To make payments for Aero bookings using the ATM machine, please do the following:
1. You need to have your booking on hold with a valid reference.
2. Insert your Debit card (Interswitch verve and MasterCards), enter your pin and continue.
3. Select ‘Quickteller’, if that is not displayed on the screen, select ‘Pay bills’.
4. Then you select the type of account (either current or savings).
5. On the next page click Airline then select the button – Aero payment option
6. Your ATM reference code would be requested, for example 261201232026. Your ATM reference code is shown on the last page when you book your flight on hold. If you are not certain of your reference code, please follow the letters of the alphabet 1-26 (A-Z = 1-26). Illustration: ZRDGBA = 261804070201 Z= 26, R=18, D=04, G=07, B=02, A=01
7. Your details should come up on the screen: Reference, Name, Flight time and amount, etc. Select PAY AMOUNT DUE
8. Your Payment is complete. ‘Please take your receipt‘
BELOW ARE THE LIST OF BANK ATMs YOU CAN USE
2. Access Bank
3. First Bank
4. Keystone Bank
5. Skye Bank
6. Stanbic IBTC
8. Unity bank
9. Zenith bank
This offer lasts till the 10th of July, 2012. Remember to share the information.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off
Friday, June 8th, 2012
Our airline has been added to wakanow travel portal as another sales channel. This platform will enable Aero customers to buy tickets directly on www.wakanow.com website.
The introduction of this platform is in addition to other sales/booking and payment options provided by Aero for the customers’ convenience.
The travel portal allows the user to explore all travel options available. This has significantly simplified the purchasing process for Aero’s passengers. With a credit and/or debit card and Internet access, a passenger can now quickly and easily purchase an Aero ticket anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, seven days a week by providing only the necessary information over a secure connection.
Aero leads West African aviation in e-services, introducing various booking and payment options to make air travel convenient for customers.
You can also follow us on twitter @flyaero and like our Facebook page Aerocontractors
Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off